The compelling force of a well-constructed narrative has the power to take a brand to new heights.
Edeka sought out to make a powerful statement by tangibly illustrating how limited life would be without diversity. In doing so, Edeka eliminated all non-German products from their shelves. The brilliant thinking of this execution:
- Embodied the ideologies of younger generations that are more diverse – seeking for brands to take a stand and authentically leverage their voiceSelected by:
STEPHEN PAEZ, SVP MULTICUTURAL
Getty analyzed their database to determine the most popular job-related images. In collaboration with fifty-fifty, Getty transformed the homeless through photographs into chefs, corporate execs, and more. Getty then donated the proceeds from image downloads back to homeless causes, specifically housing costs for the homeless. This is a call-to-action for brands to:
- Evaluate their own unique data assets and translate those into creative expressions
JON LOPES, GROUP VICE PRESIDENT
IKEA conducted an in-school experiment with plants to serve as a reminder to students that words have power, and that bullying has severe consequences. With a simple execution of one plant receiving compliments – flourishing beautifully, and the other plant receiving bullying resulting in lackluster growth, students were able to visually connect the impact of their words.
Great storytelling is a rare skill as many brands are challenged by making a connection to the community:
- Think outside the box; tell a beautiful and effective story through unexpected means
SUSAN EBERHART, EVP, MANAGING DIRECTOR
In Brazil, it’s been reported that 86% of women have been sexually harassed, indicating that this behavior is normalized.
To drive awareness, RedeTV! created a live broadcast campaign depicting scenes of sexual harassment, and scary enough, it largely went unnoticed. Women across the country were empowered on social media to come forward and share their stories. In this instance:
- The power of live broadcast drove engagement; with dialogue continued long after the broadcast through social media amplification
MARTA CUEVA-RUIZ, CEO
PUBLICIS MEDIA MEXICO
What magic can a car, a radio, OOO and art make? Louvre Abu Dhabi Highway Gallery took to the challenge proving that tech-enabled storytelling transforms experience & norms.
The ability to get people to engage and invest (time, attention & action) is highly valued by marketers. Highway Gallery compelled people to engage, realizing multi-dimensional growth by:
- Understanding the impact & role of cultural norms on the behavioral journey
- Forming purposeful partnerships to create new possibilities in immersive experiences
- Sparking curiosity to drive action
E.T. FRANKLIN, EVP, MANAGING DIRECTOR
SIGN UP FOR ZENITH INSIGHTS