Zenith has published the ninth edition of Global Intelligence, its quarterly magazine about the transformation of media and communications.
As usual it leads with current outlook for the global ad market, taken from Zenith’s latest quarterly advertising forecasts, and tracks the evolution of the big digital platforms. It then shares insights into the transformation of media and communications from across the global Zenith network and the Publicis Media practices, including:
- Why brands can use augmented reality to create rich connections with consumers
- How data and technology can help brands and retailers work together more effectively
- Why direct-to-consumer brands are here to stay
- How blockchain technology can help tackle ad fraud and a lack of transparency in digital advertising
- Why personal recommendations, paid media near the point of sale, and search results that offer solutions to current problems are particularly effective for healthcare brands
VIEW PDF VIEW EBOOK