Zenith has published the eighth edition of Global Intelligence, its quarterly magazine about the transformation of media and communications.
As usual it leads with current outlook for the global ad market, taken from Zenith’s latest quarterly advertising forecasts, and tracks the evolution of the big digital platforms. It then shares insights into the transformation of media and communications from across the global Zenith network and the Publicis Media practices, including:
- Why brands should target by mind-set instead of age
- The rise of e-commerce advertising
- How brands can work most effectively with retailer websites
- Using shoppable content to monitor the ROI of owned content
- Why auto brands need to make better use of search, social and video ads
- The importance of using promoted posts on Facebook, and why auto brands are investing in Instagram for the long term